Camouflage treatment of skeletal Class II, dental ...

게시물 원소스: https://goodsmile.kr/camouflage-treatment-of-skeletal-class-ii-dental-14/

Camouflage treatment of skeletal Class II, dental Class III with midline off, open bite

1. DBS .022”MBT CLIPPY C on both arches
2. asymmetrical retraction by using OMI
3. finishing
she had condyle problems, I needed to check her new occlusion’s adaptation and any change of condylar position which means MPO-CR discrepancy
It took so long to finish. she didn’t want to debonding until we had felt stable occlusion feeling something like that. I can’t explain what she really wanted
#blackshaqgoodsmile #orthodontist #microimplants #omi#tads#tsads#굿스마일치과교정과

View this post on Instagram

Camouflage treatment of skeletal Class II, dental Class III with midline off, open bite 1. DBS .022”MBT CLIPPY C on both arches 2. asymmetrical retraction by using OMI 3. finishing she had condyle problems, I needed to check her new occlusion’s adaptation and any change of condylar position which means MPO-CR discrepancy It took so long to finish. she didn’t want to debonding until we had felt stable occlusion feeling something like that. I can’t explain what she really wanted #blackshaqgoodsmile #orthodontist #microimplants #omi#tads#tsads#굿스마일치과교정과

A post shared by 허성수 Sungsu, Heo (@blackshaq) on Jun 2, 2020 at 5:52pm PDT